TRAVELMAKER is an inbound tour operator conveniently based in Bucharest downtown. We run a large number of small group tours from and around Bucharest, including the popular Two Castles in One Day tour to Transylvania (which anyone can join), private transfers and an airport shuttle; 34 I.C. Bratianu Boulevard, 1st floor, Office 6, Interphone 06, District 3, Bucharest Old Town email@example.com, www.bucharestcitytour.com; tel: +40735 525 710
MR. TRIPP - Discover Romania with our amazing trips and tours that include the best sights in Bucharest & the most charming regions in the country. City Tours & Day Trips, Airport Transfer, Souvenirs.68-70 Calea Victoriei; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.mrtripp.tours; tel: +40 745 752 753
BUSINESS CLASS TRAVEL, transylvania.tours, email@example.com, +40 771 176 991
WALK ABOUT FREE CITY TOURS - Join us daily at 10.30 and 18.00 at the Clock in the Unirii Sq. park for the greatest way to discover Bucharest. www.walkaboutfreetours.com, +40 741 232 128
EURO TEAM TRAVEL, 32 Regina Maria Blvd., cam 102, parter vila, 4th District, Bucharest, Tel. +4 021.405.13.00, Mob: +4 0746.158.164, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.euroteamtravel.ro
SOCA TOUR ROMANIA - English & Italian Guided Tours +40729.845.518, email@example.com, www.socatour.ro
MARSHAL TURISM - everything you need for a Bucharest CITY BREAK (flights, hotels, restaurants, trips), 43, Magheru Blvd, Romana Square, 1st District, +40 21 319.44.55 / + 40 21 319.44.56, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.marshal.ro
- TOURIST INFO - UNIVERSITY SQUARE PASSAGE (above the subway station). You can find in here brochures, maps and the information you need to discover Bucharest! Tel:+4 021.305.55.74/ int. 1003; email@example.com; www.seebucharest.ro
- BUCHAREST VISITOR CENTER- Free Maps, Free Tours, Free Information in English & Français, Deutsch, italiano, Español, 47 Lipscani Street, Old Town, +40726127654, +40212327683, www.visitorcenter.ro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUCHAREST CITY INFO - Free maps, Free tours, Free Info- 3 Stavropoleos Street (at Gloria Jean's Coffee Shop), Old Town, Daily 09.00 - 20.00, www.bucharestcityinfo.com, email@example.com, Tel: +4 0744 314 110
- TRAVELMAKER TOURIST INFO – the place where you can find useful info about Romania's capital city. If you have limited time and want to explore the city and its surroundings, our staff will help you choose the best trip and offer you all the info you need to enjoy your time in Romania's capital city. Find us at 34 I.C. Bratianu Blvd, 1st floor, Office 6,Old Town,3rd District,or contact us at: +40735 525 710 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUCHAREST TOURIST INFO ON VICTORIA AVENUE (situated in the Revolution Square) offers a wide range of services – trips & tours, hotel & hostel reservations, transfers, free Wi-Fi & city maps and a souvenir shop with lovely local made products. Tourists can always come to the Bucharest Tourist Info for travel assistance within European standards and the best city tips. Bucharest Tourist Info is indeed the place to be if you want to find out everything about the city!
68-70 Calea Victoriei, Tel: +4 021 211 33 66, email@example.com, www.mrtripp.tours/bucharest-tourist-info
- INFOHUB ARCUB, 50-53 Gabroveni street. Your urban adventure starts here! Find news about all the cultural events of the city but also informations about its attractions.
More details at arcub.ro/infohub, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +4 021.795.36.02/03.
- BUCHAREST VISITOR CENTER-Free Maps, Free Tours, Free Information in English & Français, Deutsch, italiano, Español27 Carol I Boulevard , 2nd District, +40726127654, +40212327683, www.visitorcenter.ro, email@example.com