- TOURIST INFO - UNIVERSITY SQUARE PASSAGE (above the subway station). You can find in here brochures, maps and the information you need to discover Bucharest! Tel:+4 021.305.55.74/ int. 1003; email@example.com; www.seebucharest.ro
- TRAVELMAKER TOURIST INFO – the place where you can find useful info about Romania's capital city. If you have limited time and want to explore the city and its surroundings, our staff will help you choose the best trip and offer you all the info you need to enjoy your time in Romania's capital city. Find us at 34 I.C. Bratianu Blvd, 1st floor, Office 6,Old Town,3rd District,or contact us at: +40735 525 710 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MR. TRIPP VISITOR CENTER - (situated in the Revolution Square) offers a wide range of services – trips & tours, hotel & hostel reservations, transfers, free Wi-Fi & city maps and a souvenir shop with lovely local made products. Tourists can always come to the Bucharest Tourist Info for travel assistance within European standards and the best city tips. Bucharest Tourist Info is indeed the place to be if you want to find out everything about the city! 68-70 Calea Victoriei, Tel: +4 021 211 33 66, email@example.com, www.mrtripp.tours/bucharest-tourist-info
- BUCHAREST VISTOR CENTER - Free Maps, Free Tours, Free Information in English, Français, Deutch, Italiano & Espanol - 27, Carol Blvd., 2nd District, +40 726 127 654; + 40 21 23 27 683, www.visitorcenter.ro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFOHUB ARCUB, 50-53 Gabroveni street. Your urban adventure starts here! Find news about all the cultural events of the city but also informations about its attractions. More details at arcub.ro/infohub, email@example.com, Tel: +4 021.795.36.02/03.